Wednesday, May 24, 2006

PSALM 100

"Make a joyful noise unto the LORD, all ye lands.Serve the LORD with gladness: come before his presence with singing. Know ye that the LORD he is God: it is he that hath made us, and not we ourselves; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter into his gates with thanksgiving, and into his courts with praise: be thankful unto him, and bless his name. For the LORD is good; his mercy is everlasting; and his truth endureth to all generations."
Psalm 100

The weather prognosticator says it's gonna be a beautiful day. I already knew that- I woke up with the sun shining in my bedroom, and even if it was pouring down rain, God is on his throne, so it's a good day.

It would appear that the picnic for John and Mandy is going to be changed- likely to June 24. So keep watching the blog for more information.

The day is slipping by quickly. I must get myself moving. I need to get things in order for my upcoming adventure traveling across PA. And the dishes refuse to wash themselves, and so I must do it for them.
Keep us in prayer and be sure to go outside and enjoy some sunshine today- at least one HUGE serving!!!

1 comment:

Wendy said...

Hi Mom, I wont be able to make the picnic. We will be leaving for Ohio that day....Bummer! I hope you guys all have a good time, and I will see you later on that week :) BTW I am trying to get a hold of you...please call me.