Tuesday, May 09, 2006

IT'S BEEN A GOOD DAY

"Therefore, having been justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ, through whom also we have access by faith into this grace in which we stand, and rejoice in hope of the glory of God. And not only that, but we also glory in tribulations, knowing that tribulation produces perseverance; and perseverance, character; and character, hope. Now hope does not disappoint, because the love of God has been poured out in our hearts by the Holy Spirit who was given to us. " Romans 5:1-5

What a delightful day I had at work. I'm covering for Nell in the office while she has to be away. I love the girls I work with and Dr Mitra is probably the best employer anyone could ever have. I'm glad I have these few extra days to help out.
After 2 days of not even seeing Wendell, I got home tonite and he was resting in the recliner. He's in good spirits and says he's had a couple of good days too. He doesn't look haggard or stressed out- but more relaxed than anything. The guys at the park are truly looking out for him- urging him to rest and helping him do the things that are required.
Everyone understands the limitations and they seem happy to have him back.
I brought home grilled chicken salad for supper. It was supplied to me by a drug rep at the office today, but I'd eaten before I left, so I saved it for supper tonite. It was sooooo good!
Way too much for one person- Wendell and I split it and were quite satisfied.
He still doesn't have a schedule, but was told he'd be off this weekend. I will be working every day- Wednesday again for Nell, then Thursday for Remicade, and Fri, Sat, and Sunday at the hospital. I'll be ready for a day off on Monday. I've offered to fill in then too, but I think Nell will perhaps return by then.
Lots to do here..... I best get busy. Keep praying for us.. we appreciate it!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This site is one of the best I have ever seen, wish I had one like this.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»