Tuesday, May 30, 2006

MONDAY-

It was HOT on Monday- up in the 90s. Isaac and Essie and I went outside while Gayle took a nap. We didn't stay out long. It was just too much for all of us.
Esther and I worked on a sewing project in the early afternoon. She sewed a flower by hand and we are working on a bunny now. I'll have to take pictures. Last evening Cory worked with Isaac to build a dinosaur with a kit. WOW !
Cory was pretty tired yesterday. He got up earlier than everyone else and went fishing before coming home for breakfast and then going to a friend's home to help her move.
Wendy and I had time to sit down and plan for the week..activities and menus, etc.
When Cory got back we packed up and went down to the cottage for supper with his folks and Aunt Phyllis. The kids got to swim in the lake and had a fabulous time cooling off.
Lots of fishing too. Esther caught a big one and I got it on video..
I'm trying to get lots of pictures and having a good time- relaxing.
Oh, I remembered in the afternoon that my York Peppermint patties were still in my car- heh heh.. yeah... more like peppermint soup in the heat! I put them in the freezer here and will check them later or buy new ones..
Fun stuff going on here today, but you'll have to check in tomorrow morning to find out the next episode!
God bless you all..

No comments: