Wednesday, May 17, 2006

ELECTION RESULTS?


"Therefore know this day, and consider it in your heart, that the Lord Himself is God in heaven above and on the earth beneath; there is no other." Deuteronomy 4:39

This is good news for sure. That God sits on His throne and is constantly watching over us and providing our needs as He sees fit. Now, THAT is security at its best.

Still a bit soggy here today in Butler, but not raining- just feeling damp everywhere, and dealing with mud and puddles. I'd prefer that to ice and snow.

I went out to get a newspaper this morning to check how the election results were coming. We all voted for our neighbors Jim , Rita and Jeff Kennedy. We are hoping they did well. So far, I haven't seen the results, even on the county website. Anyone else know how they did?

On my way out, I noted the asparagus growing so nicely. Apparently the cold weather isn't holding it back. I have to get out there today and get it picked. The more we pick it, the more it comes back. I could use a few hands here to help- it looks like a lot out there. The grandkids like to help - I wish I could have them a few hours today.

Much to do today... gotta get moving! Have a super duper day everyone.. Keep us in prayer!

2 comments:

Wendy said...

I will definately pick the asparagus when we come out..:)

Jemit said...

wonderful!!! I can use the help any time.