Monday, May 08, 2006

OFF TO A SLOW START

"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved." John 3:16-17

We are off to a slow start this morning. Wendell's alarm failed to go off when it was supposed to, and so at 6:45am, he came to the bedroom frantically trying to get ready for his first day back at the park. I got up and made his lunch for him, and he was out the door by 7am. No breakfast, no insulin, and I don't believe he took it with him either. Oh, dear.....
I also have work scheduled for this morning, and haven't heard yet whether I'll be needed or not. I'm praying they won't need me so that I can get things in order here today. Let's hope things improve as the day goes on.

Not much else happening.. I should get myself ready to go.
Have a fabulous day everyone.. Keep praying- especially for Wendell

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Poor Dad. What a way to start the first day of work. Hope the rest of the day goes better for you both.

Jemit said...

The hospital called this morning and changed my schedule for a sick call this evening.. I'll be going in at 3pm and working to midnight.

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»