Thursday, May 04, 2006

THIS AND THAT

Good evening happy bloggers!
This has been a really good day. I worked in the office till 4:30pm, and put in a good day's work, though my census wasn't high. I'm hoping to be able to visit with Wendy and family at the end of the month. (shhhhh! they don't know it yet). Having put in a long long day, I am ready for bed and sleep for about 12 hours. My barometric body tells me that it's gonna rain soon. Everything is aching. So it's just as well I hit the sack early.

Tomorrow is the day Mandy and John will marry. I'll be taking pictures and I assure you there will be some on this blog... unless the camera breaks or some other unforeseen thing occurs.
But the plans are in place. We are going to dinner afterward- just the immediate family. It's a time to celebrate.

I walked over to see if Charlie's chickens had any new baby chicks, but , alas, none . The odd thing is that there were many more eggs before and now there are just a few. Either they ate them or buried them in the nest so they can't be seen. He pushed the broody hen aside to take a look, and she was very compliant with him and let him take a good long look. I saw too, and there are definitely fewer eggs than last time we looked- unless they are under the banty broody hen. Somehow I doubt it.

Wendell was out today mowing grass here.. it needs it badly. The mower started making noise, so he shut it down for now. His boss from the park called and they will have him doing light duty this Monday- painting for one thing.

Well, I'm so tired I'm about to fall off my chair, so I'm gonna call it a night.
Nighty night........don't let the bedbugs bite!!! hehehehe

No comments: