Wednesday, May 10, 2006

EVENTFUL DAY

It certainly has been an eventful day. I heard from my relief nurse at the office that she will be happy to work for me on June 1 so that I can visit with my Valentines and the Schneiders. Oh, I'm so delighted !!!!!!
About 1pm, someone came into the office and reported that there were police all over the courthouse just up the street from us. I went by as I came home, but there was nothing to see- just a policeman on each corner of the building standing as if on guard. So I tuned into the Butler radio station to hear what was happening- apparently a bomb threat was made, and they evacuated the court house and all the offices for the day at least. I wonder if these evacuees get paid for the afternoon when they had to leave? Hmmmm.. just a thought.
It's quite the beautiful day today. I'm going outside and enjoy some of it before I get supper started. I suggest you all do the same if you can.
Later gator!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

Anonymous said...

Great site loved it alot, will come back and visit again.
»

Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»