Monday, May 15, 2006

CLEANING TODAY


It's kinda late, but I am still up and getting ready to head for my bed. Today has been an eventful day in that I am making progress in cleaning. Happy Day! I have cleared an area big enough to put the little computer desk in the bedroom for now, and that frees up a lot more space upstairs for the Zombecks. They will be happy to know that.........well, Mandy already does- it was she who helped me move everything tonite- and hooked the computer back up for me. I sat here for over an hour going through a stack of papers about a foot deep. I had to decide what their final destination would be- most went into the trash. The rest are neatly filed ready for the cabinet.
My second reason for wanting the computer down here is so that Wendell will be able to view the grandkid's pictures on the blog.. and other pictures too. He misses out not being computer literate. So I'll be able to help him and he can look at pictures whenever he wants.
Then again, I'd like to be done with all the cleaning and rearranging.. it's not gonna be too much longer. I am on a roll...... woohoo!!!
Yeah.. I'm getting the hang of this.
I was doubly glad to have the computer downstairs, for my foot is still giving me some grief, and I have been able to sit quietly sorting papers with my foot on an ice pack, sipping a cup of hot decaf tea. Ahhhhh...... this is good- life is grand.
Wendell went to bed right after supper tonite. He was not feeling very good. He said he's been chilly all day and his legs were aching. So he's bundled up and has been asleep for 3 hours now. I told him he didn't have to go into work tomorrow if he was still aching and feeling weak. They would certainly understand. He's back to work 6 weeks earlier than projected at first.
Keep us all in prayer if you would. We are still trying to muddle through.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»