Sunday, April 16, 2006

GLORIOUS MORNING

"But the fact is that Christ has been raised from the dead. He has become the first of a great harvest of those who will be raised to life again. "
1 Corinthians 15:20 NLT


It really is a glorious day. I got to thinking about what JJ commented in my Easter post a few days ago. This is the only time besides Christmas that some unsaved may hear the gospel message.. so it isn't so bad to push these holidays. Who knows? This could be the day one person may hear the Word and accept Christ and follow Him.
The thing that really annoys me is the commercialization of it all, and mixing Christ's resurrection with chocolate bunnies and colored eggs- no sense in any of it really.
See this site for Easter traditions


Wendell is doing well. Vital signs are good, and the blood sugars are all within the target range of 80-140 nearly all the time now. AMEN.
He's healing quickly.

I'm running late today. I was overtime last evening due to late admissions at the hospital, and am lacking some sleep. But today I return again to do it all over.
Since December, I still have a requirement for extra sleep- you heal while you sleep- and I'm still healing. I notice lately that I don't have to hang onto walls to go down the stairs much any more. That's a good thing. It shows that healing has been taking place.
But I also note a change in my vision, so I will be checking in with the eye doctor soon. I suppose I'll need new glasses- UGH! Just what we don't need right now.

Have a grand and glorious day everyone.. Gotta check my asparagus patch.. Pray without ceasing !!!

No comments: