Saturday, April 08, 2006

ALL IS WELL.......

"The Lord is my strength and song, And He has become my salvation; He is my God, and I will praise Him; My father's God, and I will exalt Him" Exodus 15:2

It's Saturday. All is well at our house. Paul2, Paul3, and Drew have already taken one load of scrap, and will return for another to finish for today. The sun is shining, and though it's a tad chilly, it's just a glorious day.

Wendell has lost another half pound, bringing him to a total of 15 lost. He spent last evening fairly much alone, though JJ stopped in to visit. It was his first real solo to see how he'd do by himself- he had a 'list' ..how could anything go wrong?
He did very well. Today I'll be hooking up his C-PAP for his nap. One step at a time, one day at a time.

Have a fabulous day everyone.......and ........ keep praying!

No comments: