Wednesday, April 12, 2006

WELCOME TO WEDNESDAY

"Commit your way to the Lord, Trust also in Him, And He shall bring it to pass." Psalm 37:5

It's now noon. It's been a busy morning.. for the time I've been up. Wendell woke me up at 8:45am so I could jot down the morning vital signs from the VNA monitor. I grabbed a quick cup of instant coffee and settled down to wait for the signal.........GOOD MORNING! PLEASE! STEP ON THE SCALES!!! UGH.
He said the VNA nurse had called and would be here by 9:30am......UGH. She did come and told us we'd have to have the bedside monitor till given the word by his PCP to remove it.
So, we have another week of monitoring to go yet. By the way, his blood sugars are in the target range 3 out of 4 times every day. Good for you, Wendell!

I managed to get washed and dressed and the dishes in the dishwasher before the nurse came.
While she was here, I started my own patient reminder calls for the office tomorrow.
I just finished, and now just have paper work to complete.

Today is the last day for our car insurance premium. We do get 10 days of 'grace', so we are trusting that the Lord will provide the amount due before then. It's hard to function on just my wages. Most of what I earn at the hospital is tied up in my car payment and medical insurance benefits. It's all about trust and faith and focusing on the Lord to provide our needs as they come.

It's a beautiful spring day here in Butler. The sun is shining, and Charlie's roosters are crowing their hearts out! The day promises to be a warm one, so we'll be taking a walk perhaps after lunch.

That's about it...... more later perhaps....... keep praying!!!

No comments: