Wednesday, April 12, 2006

HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL II


HAPPY BIRTHDAY PAUL
AND MANY MORE.....
I can still remember the day you were born. It was hours upon hours of labor- and then the forceps delivery. You were pretty banged up.
April 12, 1971 7# 12oz and 21"..
You had straight jet black hair that the nurses tried to wet and comb over- but it would dry and stand straight out anyway! Your Grampa Blair was so pleased to know that you were named Paul II after him.
Wish I had your baby picture to put here, but I don't at the moment.

2 comments:

Jane said...

I remember that day too! Mum and I went to the hospital together. We saw Paul when he was just about one hour old. The hair was impressive. I had never seen a new baby with that much hair!

Wendy said...

Happy Birthday Paul! I wish that you had a blog too so that I could read up on what is happening with your younguns and wifey! Perhaps you could think about it? Hope you have a good Birthday...I am sure you will get a gift from us when your b-day is well and gone as usual:() Have a great celebration!