Saturday, January 06, 2007

ANOTHER ANNABELLE

I have always loved this picture.. I think Dad took it, but I could be wrong. It may have been a studio photo. It's 3 of the 4 Leah cousins.. Today is January 6. Annabelle was born on this date in 1938 I believe. Though she is gone from us, she is always on the back of our minds, not forgotten, and very loved. Her life touched many and turned many to our Savior..
She was beautiful on the outside, but her inner beauty and love showed even more brightly, a blessing to everyone around her.
Our new baby was named for this Annabelle. I pray Annabelle Louise will have the same spirit within her, and be a blessing to all.

1 comment:

Jemit said...

Ahhhh.. Jane had some insight into this photo.. she said that a traveling photographer took it..and the Leah kids were perched on Aunt Re's ironing board ! Well..now I know.