Saturday, January 06, 2007

A LAZY DAY

I feel so lazy this morning.. I may blog this and return to bed till time to go to work. I'm sleepy..tired..need a nice hot cup of coffee.
When I went to bed last night, our temperature was 60 degrees... unheard of for January really. It was raining ..sometimes heavily. It could have been snow, so I try not to complain about the sea of mud outside our door. We do have a walkway of concrete slabs, but once they end..watch your step!
The weather is going to change again..I see the forecast coming up for Monday says the high will be in the 30s..and Wendell tells me the extended forecast is calling for snow next week. All good things must come to an end I suppose. I'll get my winter coat back out tomorrow, but just 'on hold' in case the weather prognosticator is wrong.
I think the coffee is ready.... have a wonderful day, bloggers.......(yawn).....

No comments: