Wednesday, January 03, 2007

LISTEN FOR THE STORK TO LAND

Tonite we have 7 grandchildren + 2. Tomorrow the stork may land. All 4 Blair grandchildren are here tonite sleeping over and awaiting news tomorrow of a new baby sister. Daniel says her name is Freddie. Well, that's a cool name I suppose.. Joyce says she has no idea what to call her. David says "No!" .. so there you are.
They have watched their movie, said their prayers, and got their drinks..and now are settling down to sleep.
Uh oh... Joyce remembered her toothbrush, but the boys don't have theirs, and I have no extras at the moment.
Grampa will get them brushes in the morning.
It's been a fun day.. having the children around for the day leaves us lots of time for extra things to do. Too bad I've been under the weather and just not up to crafting today. But the boys were out 'scrapping' and riding the one bike that runs yet.. and generally had a pretty good afternoon.
Tomorrow I have already made arrangements for my relief nurse to cover the office. I am actually not a good choice to deliver a biologic when I'm ill myself. Kathy to the rescue. She is wonderful.
Still running a fever and have a nasty headache.. but otherwise am ok. I've been taking antibiotics for 24 hrs, so that should be a help. My tooth has settled finally and tonite I actually could chew on that side of my mouth.
Hooray !!!
Time to check on 4 children who are very quiet...... you never know... when kids are quiet they are either in trouble or asleep.. I'm looking for the sleeping ones. It's well past their bedtime.

No comments: