Wednesday, January 24, 2007

CHILLY TODAY


28 degrees and cloudy at the moment.. we should get up to 31 with a 40% chance of a snow shower today.
Ahhhh... lovely. I don't know when I've enjoyed a winter so much. I actually have tried to figure out where we could live that would give us this kind of weather in the winter.. not recently, of course, but I have considered it in the past. I think the last time was when we had 2 feet of snow in the front yard. Though it's not a popular view, I really love el nino.
It's Wednesday and high on my list of priorities today is bill paying. Yeah..we still have a few of them. This time we have a larger one for auto insurance. Glad Wendell is able to be on unemployment while waiting for his SS to start next month.
My other priority today will be going to see Amy and the grandchildren and giving Annabelle her bath. I love doing that. I wonder how she'll do today? She cried for her first bath, and only a little with the next.
I also have Treat of the Month to take with me and need to get 3 little envelopes ready for my little Valentines too. I'll be stopping at the post office on my way to see the children.
On to my day.. I pray yours is a glorious one.

No comments: