Friday, January 12, 2007

MOVING RIGHT ALONG AGAIN..

It's a lovely day today.. cloudy and 46 degrees- there is a 20% chance of drizzle?? hehehe.. I like the odds.
Today we are 3 weeks from Groundhog Day, and at the moment, I'd guess that Phil won't see his shadow indicating winter would be over.. and nearly no snow !
Last week I heard someone fretting over the lack of snow this winter.. and voicing concern over the water table.
"You know you HAVE to have snow to replace the water".. well, I think that has been successfully accomplished and will be even more so in the coming days with all the rain we have had. Funny how people can get in that mindset that says it has to be melted snow and not just rain. I laughed. This is my favorite winter of my life!

After a pretty good nights sleep, I'm feeling more refreshed, though still achy from the stresses of yesterday. That will iron out with some activity today, and of course, a couple of good ol' Tylenols. I'm hoping and praying for a really encouraging day today. I'm setting my heart and mind in that direction.

Gainful employment awaits me today.. and I need to get to the pharmacy for Wendell and then some minor shopping done too.. all before work. I do hope the hospital is in a more normal mode today and the scourge of the full moon is done. We could use the break.

Gotta hit the shower.. do have a mighty fine day today.. we shall try to do so also..moving right along.....

No comments: