Wednesday, January 17, 2007

ANOTHER TASTE OF WINTER

Well, it had to happen sooner or later.. eh? So it's 17 degrees.. and going down to 12 tonite.. So.. it's winter. I'm not thrilled, but at least I didn't slip and slide on the mud trying to get in the house at midnight tonite. Roads were clear and dry.. but the closer I got to home,the backroads got a little more snowy looking.. not bad.
I'm home safely and that's what counts.
What I didn't like was coming home and walking into a 44 degree bedroom..yike! I turned the heater on.. I keep a space heater in the bedroom that also reads/measures the temperature. Right now I've got it up to 50.
A little chilly yet.
I like the bedroom a bit on the cool side..not cold.
Better check and see if I can locate some rice bags.. I'll likely need a couple to warm up the bed.

3 comments:

Jthemilker said...

Oh no. Drat. I want to stay in the desert.

Jthemilker said...

Oh no. Drat. I want to stay in the desert.

Jemit said...

It's pretty cold.. gotta get the flannel jammies out.. brrrrrrrrr