Monday, January 22, 2007

RETIRING

I have an appointment on Monday to see the Personnel people about retirement.. this time for ME! I'm cautiously excited at the prospect of it's possibility. I need to retire.. at least from the hospital. I would still keep my job in the doctor's office one day a week
The barrier is insurance.. health insurance. Something that no one can go without. I've done some talking to various companies, but I think with pre-existing health issues, we'd be better to stay with what the hospital offers.
It's not that it's so bad, but it would eat up most if not all of my pension. So be it.. I still have my job at the office and Wendell will have his social security coming.
Time to look at the budget and bills.
Anyone have any suggestions or ideas?
My plan on Monday is to go in planning to retire March 1st this year. We shall see what they can offer..

1 comment:

Jthemilker said...

BUDGET - BUDGET - BUDGET