Tuesday, January 23, 2007

IT'S TUESDAY

I'm so excited.. the end of last week I'd gained 8 # .. fluids.. really. My ankles/legs were horrendous..the edema was so obvious and they ached from all the excess fluid. As of today..I took that off and have added 4# to that for a total of 12 # lost !! WOOHOO!! You can refer to my DOWNSIZING blog to get all the details of how I'm doing it. My joints and muscles are too sore to do any active exercise at the moment, but I'll be getting back to that soon. The loss comes from dietary adjustment..I'm eating everything I want but the salt.

I just looked outside.. it's snowing big fluffy flakes.. the temp is 26. It's actually quite beautiful in the woods. I don't think the roads will be that nice. I promised to work in the office as general help today. I'll be going in around noon and work the afternoon. That's the kind of job to have.. sleep in and then go to work when I feel like it..hehehe

Wendell took his dressings off yesterday and the knee looks very good. He'll have his sutures out in another week. He's getting around so much better. He says it aches just a little, but nothing like it did before, and he hasn't needed his pain pills yet. Now, if he can just get the GI problem under control.

It was a busy quiet evening at work yesterday. Lots going on, but all was fairly organized (what I refer to as 'organized chaos') and we got through it smoothly. I left 30 min early..everything done for the daylight shift today.

Time to get moving here.. have a simply wonderful day
Pray often and remember us

No comments: