Monday, January 08, 2007

NO SNOW YET

Today has whizzed by with record speed. Perhaps because I was so busy. I really started out on the wrong foot again, but things ended up perfect.. well, maybe not exactly perfect, but the stress is now gone.
Apparently at some point during the night I pulled off my CPAP. Either that, or the CPAP gremlin has been working overtime again. I never remember taking it off, and never know why I would when I sleep so well with it on. Of course, I look like a WW2 fighter pilot, but no one sees me while I sleep. So... I awoke to a cracking good headache that took several hours to overcome. I didn't think it would ever go away.. and I called off work this afternoon as a result.
When it was sufficiently eased, I got my office work done via telephone, and will go in tomorrow to make sure the supplies are there for Thursday. Then on to finding papers I needed.. tax returns from the last 10 yrs, and a letter about some insurance I never got to purchase.. I got everything together but 2004's taxes.. wonder what happened to it?
I wanted to get the Christmas box ready for Valentines.. yeah.. I'm late and don't even have the things wrapped yet. But tomorrow hopefully in the morning they will all be wrapped and packed to send. I'll be stopping at the post office to get them on their merry way.
Jane has some nice shots of Annabelle on her blog.. the one with Amy is really good.
Tomorrow is my day to visit.. and give her her first home bath. My record will still hold.. YIPPEE! I want to be able to say I gave every one of my grandchildren their first home bath..so far, so good. I plan to have just a few pictures of it as I do with all the children. It's fun to scrapbook them.
Well, I haven't seen even a flake of snow today.. not that I was looking out the window for any reason.. I was so engrossed in the boxes of papers that I had to go through to find certain ones. It's supposed to be 29 degrees tonite and snow showers are to be the rule. I dunno.. we'll see.
For now, I need to get my bed cleaned off and things put back where they won't get lost again. I guess some will have to be boxed to take with us, but definitely not all. So I'll be cleaning up a bit here in the next few days.
Moving right along... I'll say good evening to all...

No comments: